Friday, August 24, 2012

Solo Project 1 - Sabah

4days 3night trip 21/8 - 24/8 my solo trip to Sabah Kota Kinabalu don know why decided to travel there. Day 1 10:30 at the airport. don need to reach such early actually. reach there around 1:00pm. first time saw the aeroplane infront of my eye.
waiting for bus but still din come. sat a taxi to the nearest bus station cost me rm20. ate my lunch at mcdonald then sit the shuttle bus to 1borneo hypermall to check in to my Tune Hotel the hotel is just beside the hypermall. took a bath and then went out. walk around the city with a map omg. i had walk whole city with easy. ate my dinner at one seafood paradise. the paradise is full of seafood stall. NICE.AWESOME have a walk in the hypermall. Day 2 walk up in the early morning to wait for the bus to pick me up to the main place of my trip MANTANANI ISLAND an island which is 37km from the mainland. have to sit the speed boat for around 45 min only will reach the island. i sat on the speed boat with clean and dry. the boat is like banana boat.Fast, amazing, adventurous i become wet when i reach the island. Isnt it like a banana boat. The island was marvellous, amazing, awesome it is so nice, beautiful. OMG the water is as clear as crystal. the scenery is as beauty as picture the wnd is windy the sound of wave is like the music of the sea the surrounding is so tranquil is a place totally suit to put my hair down. I had my lunch plus breakfast there. The place is nice but all the services and foods are exorbitant they wanna to kill caucasians. to them it is so cheap but to us, it is expensive but i am on holiday, not really care about this. after that, took a lot of picture. i love the dorm. it is really what i want went around and took pictures. a lot of pictures. looking at the sea, enjoying the windy sea breeze. playing with the crystal clear sea water. i totally in the tune of relaxing. sitting on the string between two shady trees, watching the scenery like paradise, listening to the music of sea, enjoying the windy and cool sea breeze, relaxing, take a nap OMG. THIS IS LIFE---------- THIS IS THE PARADISE. The is no electricity, no line on the island. is like disconnect to the world when you are in the island sit on the canoe and go to the middle of the sea. It is tiring man. but the feel is fantabulous. row and row and row, the wave hit my canoe, shake shake shake. sitting in the side of the sea, the wave hit me. WOW. all the problem, all the stress is gone. at 6pm. finally the electricity is here. till 6am finally got wifi. had my dinner and watch some drama. at there, the sky turn dark earlier. take my sleep early, but doesnt slept well because of FOod Poisoning, keep on go to the toilet Day 3 For the whole night cant sleep well. The sy turn bright in the early morning. went to the beach and lie on the string. feeling the morning dew and wind. It cool. but unfortunately, it started to rain. i have no choice but to sleep in my dorm. wake up and take a bath. packing and prepare to go back to the mainland. check out and paid.Rm112 they are genius. they let all the customer play what they want, eat what they want, relax first and lastly only pay for what they did and ate. waiting the boat back to mainland. my stomach still keep running. get back to the mainland with speedboat too. feel heavy to leave the paradise. i miss the string i sat on beside the sea. reach the tune hotel but my hotel tonight is not there. ate my dinner while waiting for the shuttle ate something light bcos my stomach still playing me is delicious took taxi to my hotel Borneo Beach House Backpackers is at tanjung aru . a beach the beach cant fight with the island but for the first time i saw such big wave. the backpacker house is nice, like a home this day is like nothing because i am tired sleep when the time reach 10:00pm Day 4 The last day, sleep till enough but still the time is early, Sleep again and took a bath went to the food court near the beach ate a lot thing there. oop, should be order a lot thing there but wasted there are many stall there and then walk to the airport it is perspiring reach here, sit at a cafe. took out my wallet and took out the pass. and i saw the time is actually 2hours more late than what i thought. OMG. i already reach here damn early but now still have to wait more. but anyway, it gave me time to write my blog here. Conclusion. Sabah is a small place but nice. Giv it 3 stars over 5 stars. Planning for my project 2, maybe bali/thailand is actually nice to travel alone. Sabah people is pro. Everyone know how to speak english. Not well but acceptable not really nice to stay in the city, have to find some island or hill if wanna come here the people look like chinese but when they talk, they talk in malay wow. shock me. their malay also different with what i heard before but stil the same when first arrive here, i thought i come to a place with all buruh asing. haha. cause they don look like malay. Anyway. This is a worth trip for me to put my hair down. recharge myself for a longer way. thx my team to back me up this week. You done a good job. huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu is time to change my mode back to FIGHT GAMBATEH everyone^^ look forward for my project 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home