Thursday, December 29, 2011

END OF 2011

wow wow wow
a year din update.
now, i am going to write this post for this whole year 2011
so damn fast one year going to past.
this year is really full of achievement, suffer, enjoying, happiness, sadness
JAN- in jb. ntg big thing happen. time just past like that.
Feb- chinese new year celebration, same as past few year
MARCH- being transfer to SUNGAI PETANI, KEDAH for a better future. cant deny, this is a correct choice i made. although it is far and i have to sacrifice many things such as- time, friends, family, freedom. but it is worth. came here. it is sure unfamiliar. but lucky my ability to get used is very high. start my entrepreneur from here. is my turning point of my life too. went to genting end of march for ball night. AND i got my I PHONE 4.wohoho
APRIL- everything went smooth although many problem came out. that for sure there will be problem in every business that have to be encounter. but lucky there will a lot people for me to ask on how to settle it.just go on and go on.
MAY- ntg happened too on this month. but two month din went home dy. feel like unusual. but no choice, this is the thing i have to sacrifice. day by day past. sometime my mind will came out with the word GIVE UP. but i know i cant. thanks to some people which always stay by my side. i know that this plan is just a temporary plan for me and i will wanna to do other thing in future. BUT who knows what will happen in future. now is the most important.
JUNE- cant remmeber wat happened. i just know that i slowly get into the road and everything going smooth with my plan.
JULY AUGUST- the same thing. nothing
SEPT - I have GRADUATED from DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION in QUEENSFIELD INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE. and continue my course to advance dip then bachelor and mostly master

OCTOBER - 23/10-I am officially 19. fast tao. but this is the year which not a very contented birthday because i celebrated it my own. eating a piece of secret recipe CHOCOLATE INDULGENCE myself. having Japanese food myself. anyway, not a big matter. just the time is unbelievable fast man. and i wen to GENTING again in the end of month.
NOVEMBER- which is a month i waiting for. the middle of the month i went to GNETING once again. I went to GENTING thrice a year man. wakao. don know next year will it be another record for me. AND Wat i waiting for is the TAIWAN TRIP. I went to TAIWAN when i am 19. wohoho. and u know what. i went there with wat i earn myself. i feel proud of myself actually. Taiwan is really a very nice country. actually not really big different with us but just a main different is there is no malay in taiwan. haha. food there is damn lot and nice. i spend part of my saving there man. now penniless dy. have to earn again. i bough a nike shoes , nike bag and a lot of souvenir, foods.

TAIPEI 101

TAIWAN THEME PARK

i know i look fat. and truly i really fat for 4 kg in the trip to taiwan.omg. but i lose it when i am back. now still working hard to lose more and more.
and i make a promise to myself and people too.
i will cut my weight till 68kg and i have to achieve some target in my career in THREE month which is by the end of MARCH 2012. if i achieve it, i will buy myself a DSLR. but if i fail it, i will treat my bro to universal studio singapore. I know and i trust myself i will surely ACHIEVE IT. GAmbateh jack.
DEC- so damn fast till dec liao. i went back to jb to celebrate chirstmas, but just a normal outing with friend. this time i went back and look around. make me thought back many thing in the past. something that still din make me put down. don knw wat i am thinking about too. but i know it is truly not worth for me to carry it on. it is time to really put it down. feeling that everyone is just further and further. cant turn it back as the past. it is impossible. anyway. wat i can do is just continue it if possible. for this year, i really wanna thanks a lot people. my parents which always support me in everything. my cute bro. thx by staying my side. my few buddies. thx for accompany me always. some people in the heart too. thx everyone.
hope that next year will be a better year than this year.
wish everyone good luck in everything u do.
stay in touch whenever where u are
best of luck everyone. see u all next year.
-THE END-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home