Sunday, October 24, 2010

Another Year Gone

wahahaha. i am here back now.
today i am here to write out my feeling again.
23-10-2010. once again my bdae, my become older day, my happy day, my true day, my lucky day,my suey day, my buddy day, my friend day.
A day full with happiness.
this year, my bdae, cant deny is the happiest bdae for me, i don knw is because i forget past few year or really this year i am the happiest. haha.
First of all, i would like to thanks many many many people, thanks for u all de wishes.
skl, bro, i wan to tell sorry to u guys. sorry, i knw u all planned perfect planning for my bdae, but just my one word u all have to change plan. i am so so so sorry.
actually i am quite sad also la,but i really have no choice, i knw u all will forgive me want. haha. cause yesterday i really enjoy it very much although maybe something happened between it. haha.
next, present thanking time, wahahahahaha.
i dont need to but shoes again. thx skl and bro, thx for tt converse shoes, i love it, next, thx will aka ah gong, i like tt pig pic le, really u draw that or natt drew. haha. not i don believe is just cant imagine. thx very much, natt and grace too......deeply from my heart. THANK YOU.fu yi, thx for xxxx. ps made u spend so much. thx everybody. u are always in my heart.and u too, wen hang.
sat, i work till 1. go back home and bath, one suey and lucky thing happened.tell u later.next, went to kerry meet with skl them, go cs to change the shoes size. wahaha. my leg too big, no choice. then went back kerry again. and meet wit didi. go eat steamboat(thai steamboat). omg, damn nice... next time i sure go again de. and cheap too. next we went to la gourmet to eat the mango tower. omg, cant finish it. hehhe. between it something happened but now solved dy, no need say la. hehe
and then i hav no choice but to go to interflow.till 12. then go to another round with fu yi them. we went some place. then till today, morning study, afternoon got talk. wahahaha. wat a happy and tiring weekend.
skl and bro, i really don knw how to describe my feeling to u all. i just can say, i really have to thanks god for letting me meet u two. thanks for everything u did to me. i am really touch for it,is true. i also cant imagine next year will be how. where u, where i. do we still got chance to gather like tt again. i don dare to think it also. and i will queeze my time out to enjoy my cheese cake made by u de. don worry. anyway, no matter in future where we are, i am definitely wont forget u two, cause our memory dy engrave in my heart, wanna delete also cant, tt is me la, i don knw how u all think. haha. love u.
skl- forgiv me for cant accompany u to celebrate ur bdae, cause goin to melaka,. and i knw u wont mind la ho. my whole heart giv u dy. eough liao la ho. hehe.
bro- don knw why i felt something tt with ur phone, do you intend not to let me knw. haha. if like tt i wan to say tt u are silly. sa gua. i said dy ma, u make the choice, u holding the decision, i just give opinion, at least u happy can dy la, don need like wanna keep from me ma. i don knw la, i just guess tt feeling. anyway, remember tt choices are always in ur own hand, no one can decide unless u decide urself, people tell de are just opinion k, no matter wat thing. small thing, relation thing and everything. u make the choice and make sure u bear the consequence also. like tt nia. and bro, although i like say so many time dy, but i still wanna say, thanks god for letting me knw my such cute dan chun bro. although sometime i may very geram, but still don knw why, my heart will still melt. wat i can say is just. jia you pa, the road ahead are still long. don worry, i am always ready for you.
skl-don jealous ya, haha. u and me, i tink no need to explain so much dy la. u knw wat i thinking de la. hehe
will, my ah gong- i din forget u too. haha. u tink i will forget u meh, impossible i tink. even i passed away, i will bring ur image with me too. haha. thx u le, too bad u cant come out, hope next time we still have the chance to celebrate together pa.. as i told u b4, don knw how to descibe u as my friend, buddy, ah gong. haha./....(will, i told u tt i will write the story here but i decide don dy, is settled.)
hahaha. so sorry, here don have pic. is in facebook.(happiest bdae album)
THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR EVERYONE, I WILL NEVER FORGET U ALL.
AND LASTLY,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR MYSELF...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home