Wednesday, May 26, 2010

FAST

like so damn fast sial time past. omg. so long din update. frankly, i wish to hav 30 hours a day. is really like not enough. very fast a week past and past. i really cant imagine can be so fast know. now working. tink from the start. 16 apr. now goin jun dy. omg. i cant see the time past also. mayb is the time arrange till full dy. everyday differ classes. mon to sun. full till full. mayb will shock also. even i shock of my sleeping time. haha.
well. but i can say tt i really enjoy my life now. very chong shi.
this few week everyone seem like exam-ing ooo. jia you people. the best of luck for u all in the exam. after exam then holidays liao. so nice rite. so hope i can go back to skul. see.. people is like tt. when study wan go work. when work wan go study. so.. cherish pa those studying. life is like tt.. as i am working. i learn alot also. last week. i having a rehearsal of some camp. i played one game. our eye is fold with black cloth. then we hav to walk under the chair, above the table and many more. i learn tt we really hav to cherish and thanks people around us. because they always be the guide for us. our life is full of happiniess, sadness, down, up and many more. without ur friends, ur families, teachers, do u tink u can survive????? for me, NO!!! maybe u all knw tis. but do u all really got do tis thing. thx people around u.
SO, thanks, my parents for take care of me, i sure will bao ta u all.. i wont be prodigal.
thanks my family for support me in most of the things.
thanks my bro ya, for exist in my life.
thanks to my friends for accompany me in every moments.
thanks the world so that we can stay here.
thanks thanks thanks thanks.................
take care everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
gambattee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home