Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Lost Feel

it is july. July. JULY. JULYYYY wth. i din see any time pass by me i don wish to talk on wat happened for those varnished months recently, many thing happened. in work, in life. In work, met some setback. Some private case happened. was settled, but still there sometime flow into my mind. just that something keep come across my mind is my life now maybe recently just stress on many things sometime i think back is it the life i want is it i still can walk for that long Am i really enjoy it Ya. there are really a lot of success i did which others may cant do it but still they can have their own life i enjoy some they cant enjoy but i also lose something they have i know this is the right way but sometime walking on the right way alone is so lonely really lonely in appearance, i can be like nothing keep on buck up and buck up but. I AM TIRED sometime wish that someone can be beside me to back me up ya, there is but the feeling is undescribable i need someone by my side. but i scare if i start it, will it affect me i wish too but still...... the feeling in the beginning is lost lost cant find I hate the feel after rest i like rest i don like start frm rest but still need rest really really luan but i still happy that someone is by my side you are the one, thx maybe i can put down more so i wont be that stress don care too much may be better than now giv myself some freedom giv people some freedom maybe there is a new life hope this feeling can past faster. i want to enjoy everyone want to enjoy but before enjoy i think there are something had to be sacrificed Tomorrow will be better Today going to be a past soon. Jack-put it down and go on. You did the right choice and it is the right thing Gambatehhhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home